dinsdag 26 maart 2013

PERSONAL; friendz eventz - the bday!

Last saturday was my birthday. The partying started already friday. I went with some friendz to a special 'bday night' @ a local discotheque. There were opportunities for buying champagne at reduced price. Bubbles + reduced ? NICE. So we drank and danced the night away. And when I came home back then, I drank the water away, avoiding the hangover of course. On the big day itself, the family came over for happy dinner time and to eat 'some' cake. To eat a LOT of cake, actually. Funny thing is that it's my favorite aunt's bday that day too! She turned 16 (but you have to read it in the other direction). Traditionally we celebrate together and blow the candles from the lovely cake, together. After this lil home-dinner, I went out that night again, but that wasn't that spectacular. Anywayz, I couldn't get enough of it, so I threw a party for friendz @ my student house with some snacks and booze. A LOT of booze, you know the reputation of a young student, right? Again we partied the night away. But now I'm definitely satiated, it waz très bien mes amis. And the presents? Love, love them. I received folders, money, the liquid sand collection from OPI, 2 lovely statement necklaces and vouchers for sunglasses, sushi, zara and Zalando! The money is no more btw, I bought immediately an iPhone, an investment as I predicted! Again thanks folks, this was a nice edition, maybe there is no curse at all? That's that. Forever 20. That's how it should be! 






1 opmerking: