dinsdag 4 september 2012

CURRENT LOVES: zara-musthaves

WARNING : DO NOT ENTER ZARA WITHOUT ANY MONEY... Seriously, I speak from experience... In my opinion, the autumn-winter collection has never been as beauty as now. There waz a time, I waz a serious H&M freak... But now, the tide has turned, I'm a real zara fan! Is it the shop or just the beautiful trends from this season? (in the sense of: studs, punky, leather, bbblackkk, army, rocky,... sounds like my cup of tea!). So now I really have to save money to do some serious fall-shopping. But first things first: like I said before, wednesday-night I'm going to Turkey with some friends, so the shopping will have to wait till I return! I've made already a wish list:

1) blouse with studded collar €39,95 2) hand-made mini skirt with pearls €99,95 3) ankle boots with studs nose €119 4) flats with juwels €69,95 5) suede city bag with chain €69,95 6) braided chain necklace €22,95 7) army jack with application €49,95 8) dress with sequins €39,95 9) rock&roll top with sequins €49,95 10) sweatshirt with embroidery €39,95 11) plumetis top with embroidered flowers: €49,95 12) coat with studded sleeves €149,95

Which item would you like to have? (Seriously, I prefer them all!)  
(PS: Happy b-day 2 Beyonce!)

xoxo

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Doe mij maar nummertje 9! En 12. En 8. En eigenlijk 2 ook ;)
    http://mangelmoes.blogspot.be/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik wil alles wel. :-) Vroeger was ik ook helemaal into H&M maar om de één of andere reden vind ik daar niks meer en zou ik zo de hele Zarawinkel mee naar huis willen nemen.
    Bedankt trouwens voor je lieve comment op mijn blog.
    Sequins in a bubble

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh, leuke items!! Ik vind de ketting en het blauwe tasje heel leuk, en het zwarte jurkje ook, en en... ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Op dit moment wil ik alles van de Zara :D ik moet me echt inhouden en niet op hun site kijken!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Haha, blij te horen dat ik niet als enige 'obsessed' ben dames ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hele leuke items!

    Wij volgen jou nu. Volg je ons terug?

    www.chicksaboutfashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen