zondag 2 september 2012

finishing touches: make-up and hair-do

Hello, 

After a heavy weekend (party-ing), I lie down again @ my bed, bit of blogging.. Friday night, straight after work, I went to a small party in the neighborhood (in my working clothes: shame!). It waz the first time I went out with just a pair of jeans and a black shirt. Luckily 4 my ego, I went saturday to another party (I've to shake off the job jitters, no?!), so I could spruce myself a lil bit... To spruce is maybe a bad expression, because I live in a small vicinity, so there are a lot of little parties in the different villages, so I don't dress like in discotheques or chic events ;).
So when I go out, my make-up and hair is rather routinely, most of the time I use the same products; which I am about to show you. (I'm sorry 4 the bad quality of the pictures, itz bad light or something.)
Oh; I'm posting also a applicable song... 






 *eyeshadow: salmon pink with glitters SHISHEIDO
 *eyeliner 1: Liner Feutre BOURJOIS
 *eyeliner 2: Feline blacks HELENA RUBINSTEIN
 *eyeliner pencil: waterproof DIOR
 *concealer: unknown label
 *mascara: diorshow iconic waterproof DIOR
 *BB: GARNIER



 
*shine spray: blond&highlights SYOSS
*hairspray: blonde gloss NIVEA
*serum: anti-frizz JOICO


*straightener: BABYLISS




xo


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten